JunkYard JunkYard

I don't know if it's the genre, but this was extremely annoying. The vocals are fantastic, but after hearing 1:15- on I had to stop listening.

SATANOID responds:

Could be your ears.

My Dubstep Intro My Dubstep Intro

The sound that I think is supposed to be covering the bass frequencies are plainly not. Whether intended or not is another story. I did not find the intro anything great.

SP34K3RM4N responds:

Ahem!!

Seed - Ragga Drop (Synthrax re Seed - Ragga Drop (Synthrax re

Good vocals and interesting bass, however, I was hoping for a more promising drop with long growels. The high pitched sound coming in around 1:15 was annoying as hell.

Synthrax responds:

Aw rud i have to re up this. Thats the wrong sound hold on

*Edit* Sound is fixed. Try the drop now.

Escavar [trip hop] Escavar [trip hop]

Overall production was great, however, it never caught my interest after giving it a 1:30 min listen.

hardcorescm responds:

thanks for your comments - i hope to improve with each track i make so always appreciate feedback

Zohwor's Origins Zohwor's Origins

This reminds me of game music. In that regard, well done. I love the separation of the drums on the right side speaker.

megalolord responds:

Thank you! I do my songs in Finale 2010 with midi sounds. Zohwor is a project that I'm involved in. A friend of mine wrote a story that parodized bad fantasy fiction and I wanted to do a soundtrack to go with the story. So the music is supposed to be fun, clichéd, and done in midi. If you like this, please listen to my other Zohwor tunes! http://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/33a06e73208f3dc51aebe28f3467400b

walking walking

The sound dominating @ 1:40 is annoying. Just a minor detail on an otherwise great track! Love the synth coming at 3:15.

Dj-Waffel responds:

Thx :)

Unfinished 2011 Project Unfinished 2011 Project

The snare and kick are shit. Everything else was good.

Anakoreten responds:

The description wasn't descriptive enough?

i9incher - hypochondria i9incher - hypochondria

Not bad for a first attempt at dubstep. I know my first track was horible.. but this is good. Nice to see you making new beats.

Droplet - The truth Droplet - The truth

Some good stuff.

mayaismybitch responds:

Thanks man, i appreciate it!

the day the earth died (done) the day the earth died (done)

Epic... so totally epic!