JunkYard JunkYard

I don't know if it's the genre, but this was extremely annoying. The vocals are fantastic, but after hearing 1:15- on I had to stop listening.

SATANOID responds:

Could be your ears.

My Dubstep Intro My Dubstep Intro

The sound that I think is supposed to be covering the bass frequencies are plainly not. Whether intended or not is another story. I did not find the intro anything great.

SP34K3RM4N responds:

Ahem!!

Seed - Ragga Drop (Synthrax re Seed - Ragga Drop (Synthrax re

Good vocals and interesting bass, however, I was hoping for a more promising drop with long growels. The high pitched sound coming in around 1:15 was annoying as hell.

Synthrax responds:

Aw rud i have to re up this. Thats the wrong sound hold on

*Edit* Sound is fixed. Try the drop now.

Escavar [trip hop] Escavar [trip hop]

Overall production was great, however, it never caught my interest after giving it a 1:30 min listen.

hardcorescm responds:

thanks for your comments - i hope to improve with each track i make so always appreciate feedback

Zohwor's Origins Zohwor's Origins

This reminds me of game music. In that regard, well done. I love the separation of the drums on the right side speaker.

megalolord responds:

Thank you! I do my songs in Finale 2010 with midi sounds. Zohwor is a project that I'm involved in. A friend of mine wrote a story that parodized bad fantasy fiction and I wanted to do a soundtrack to go with the story. So the music is supposed to be fun, clich├ęd, and done in midi. If you like this, please listen to my other Zohwor tunes! http://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/33a06e73208f3dc51aebe28f3467400b

walking walking

The sound dominating @ 1:40 is annoying. Just a minor detail on an otherwise great track! Love the synth coming at 3:15.

Dj-Waffel responds:

Thx :)

Unfinished 2011 Project Unfinished 2011 Project

The snare and kick are shit. Everything else was good.

Anakoreten responds:

The description wasn't descriptive enough?

i9incher - hypochondria i9incher - hypochondria

Not bad for a first attempt at dubstep. I know my first track was horible.. but this is good. Nice to see you making new beats.

Droplet - The truth Droplet - The truth

Some good stuff.

mayaismybitch responds:

Thanks man, i appreciate it!

the day the earth died (done) the day the earth died (done)

Epic... so totally epic!